- Federal SBA Office
- Anne Arundel County SBA Office
- Federal SBA Learning Center
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Anne Arundel County Economic Development Corporation
- City of Annapolis: COVID-19 Business Resources
- Maryland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Business
- Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Dept. of Labor: Division of Unemployment Insurance
- MSAC offers Emergency Grants for Arts Organizations and Independent Artists
Small businesses and private non-profit organizations can apply directly to the SBA for financial assistance by CLICKING HERE.
Governor Hogan announced that the entire state of Maryland has received designation for SBA assistance. Small businesses can apply by CLICKING HERE.
US Small Business Administration
The SBA has 68 District Offices, as well as support provided by its Resource Partners, such as SCORE offices, Women’s Business Centers, Small Business Development Centers and Veterans Business Outreach Centers. Learn more about SBA’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19.
The SBA District Office for Annapolis is located at:
100 South Charles St. suite 1201
Baltimore, MD 21201
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).